Master of Business Administration Overview
Purdue Global’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to give working business professionals the real-world tools they need to pursue leadership and management positions in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Today’s employers are looking for MBA graduates who are ready to take on responsibilities right away—those who can understand global issues, manage relationships across cultures, and grow businesses in emerging world markets.
Our curriculum has been developed by a select panel of global business professionals and features international business case studies as well as unique examples.
Optional Degree Concentrations
Specialized knowledge and expertise can prepare you for leadership roles in today’s competitive business environments. Choose from six optional concentrations:
- Finance: Analyze strategies for investing in various markets and explore mergers and acquisitions and financial management issues for international businesses.
- Health care management: Focus on navigating the changing health care field, including rigorous patient-privacy regulations, staffing challenges, and issues of cost control.
- Human resources: Explore recruitment and hiring practices, employee training, corporate policies, change management, and executive leadership.
- Information technology: Examine critical concepts relevant to the IT professional including systems analysis and design and the management of technology in a business environment.
- Marketing: Apply marketing research methods and techniques to analyze and implement strategic advertising and develop the skills to manage a sales force.
- Project management: Strategize, plan, schedule, implement, and determine project deliverables and milestones, and address business needs and manage costs.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.