Come back stronger and take your career further. Meet the growing demand for legal professionals with an online MLS degree from Purdue Global, the largest university provider of legal support services programs in the U.S.
- Expand your career opportunities — from business to government to health care, nearly every industry needs professionals with advanced legal education.
- Gain practical expertise by solving real-world challenges and applying legal principles in a case study format.
- Learn from expert faculty who are experienced professionals in law, social science, and teaching.
- Study topics such as: the legal system, dispute resolution, legal research and writing, legal reasoning and analysis, ethical decision-making, jurisprudence, legal history, and substantive areas of law.
- Choose specialized electives to enhance and expand your area of expertise.
- Apply legal principles and concepts to the analysis of complex social, political, and economic issues.
- Reflect on the ethical and moral implications of the law and legal processes.
- Apply principles of leadership to shape change and improve the application and direction of the law and the legal system in relation to institutions and society.
- Use the skills of a reflective practitioner to analyze and solve problems within a professional context.