Demand for social and community service managers is growing fast. It’s time to earn your MPA and get ready move into leadership roles in fields such as government, public safety, security and protection, and emergency management.
- Develop the high-level knowledge necessary to evaluate, implement, and manage policy, and make ethical and effective decisions in the interest of the public.
- Earn your MPA degree 100% online, while meeting the demands of your career.
- Build expertise in public administration and management, budgeting and the administration of public funds, strategic planning, and human resource management.
- Become a leader who can drive impact, strengthen communities, and make tough decisions that create public value in diverse and dynamic situations.
- Innovate to address issues and opportunities in the public sector.
- Understand the social and ethical implications of decisions made in the public interest.
- Assess current knowledge, trends, and theories in public administration and service.
- Employ financial knowledge to make sound and ethical decisions.
- Consider cultural, individual, and role differences of constituents and stakeholders.
- Use principles of leadership to shape change and improve the governance and management of public policy.