Master of Science in Educational Psychology Overview
This online master’s degree in educational psychology focuses on the skills and knowledge used to develop, implement, and evaluate instructional programs and student learning in settings ranging from K–12 to higher education and in corporate and government environments. In the educational psychology degree program, you will study how to build, implement, and evaluate instructional regimens that are both competitive and educationally effective.
The degree plan includes both psychology and education courses that teach you to:
- Select research design and methodologies that effectively address needs, processes, and outcomes in program evaluation.
- Create educational and psychological interventions that promote academic performance and social-emotional behavior.
- Integrate reasonable adaptations to educational policies, practices, and accommodations to create equivalent learning environments and experiences for various demographics.
- Design effective educational programs and interventions by integrating learning theory and psychological principles.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the interaction between educational technology and academic outcomes.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.
At this time, residents of Kentucky may not enroll in this program.