Associate of Applied Science in Legal Support and Services Overview
An online associate’s degree in legal support and services can prepare you to provide legal services and support not only in law firms but also in corporations, health care institutions, and more. Develop the skills for a career in this diverse field with Purdue Global’s associate’s degree in legal support and services.
The curriculum includes comprehensive study in areas such as legal research and writing, civil litigation, legal ethics, torts, and various legal disciplines to help you gain foundational knowledge of the law and legal administrative skills.
Courses can prepare you to:
- Analyze data necessary to assist clients.
- Identify and gather information.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Draft and organize information for litigation.
- Prepare documents used in legal proceedings.
- Prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.