Bachelor of Science in Cloud Computing and Solutions Overview
Cloud computing enables disruptive new business technologies every day, from chatbots to artificial intelligence (AI) to applied machine learning and blockchain. With an online bachelor’s degree in cloud computing and solutions, you’ll be prepared to provide more of what organizations need to develop, innovate, and complete their cloud transformation.
As cloud computing evolves, organizations must move from the experimentation phase to full-scale implementation. To do so, they need skilled professionals capable of migrating and creating solutions in the cloud, ensuring data security, and conducting ongoing maintenance of cloud systems and storage. Purdue Global’s online cloud computing courses equip you with technical, strategic, and business acumen to lead companies in this fast-evolving field.
Program outcomes include:
- Technology skills: Apply current technical tools and methodologies to create cloud solutions.
- Client specifications: Analyze users' cloud requirements.
- System specifications: Design secure cloud information systems.
- Technology analysis: Evaluate cloud computing trends, practices, and products.
- Cloud analysis: Evaluate the potential impact of cloud-based information systems and technology on business processes.
- Project management: Apply project management practices, tools, and methods to cloud solutions.
- Professional development: Recognize the ethical considerations for IT professionals locally and globally as they develop in their careers.
See the University Catalog
for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.
Get a Head Start on Your Master’s Degree
Earning a minimum course grade in select bachelor's degree courses can gain you entry into a shortened version of Purdue Global's master’s degree in information technology or cybersecurity management.
Complete both your bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in less time and at a lower cost than completing both programs separately. For details and eligibility requirements, speak to an Advisor.