It’s time to move your criminal justice career forward. Earn your master’s degree and gain the knowledge and credentials to move into supervisory and administrative positions in the field.
- Take courses 100% online while balancing the demands of your career.
- Become a leader and change agent who can serve and protect our communities in the dynamic and fast-evolving criminal justice landscape.
- Apply critical-thinking skills to real-world scenarios through an applied research project.
- Learn from professors who are experienced criminal justice leaders who know what it takes to make it in this field.
- Strengthen your leadership skills and prepare to take on new challenges in a rapidly changing field.
- Study criminological theory and ethics and morality at one of the largest providers of public safety programs in the U.S.
Build the Expertise That Employers — and Communities — Need
- Learn about organizational behavior, management, leadership of human resources, and the design and structural processes in criminal justice organizations.
- Master the research methods and the skills needed to design and conduct applied research and evaluate data.
- Understand the causes of criminal behavior in various cultures around the world.
- Examine recent legislation and case law at the state and federal levels.