The demand for human services professionals is growing fast. It’s time to earn your bachelor’s degree online and move forward in a rewarding career advocating for individuals and communities.
- Gain the skills, knowledge, and experience to assess, intervene, and evaluate the situations of those most vulnerable in our society.
- Learn to critically evaluate the world as you explore the public and private policies that drive the day-to-day operations of human service agencies.
- Choose from four concentrations to gain specialized knowledge in your field of interest.
Gain the Skills Employers — and Our Communities — Need
- Master the theories, best practices, and historical and current trends in the human services profession.
- Identify, plan, implement, and evaluate interventions involving client needs and delivery systems in human services.
- Use relevant professional, ethical, and legal values, and standards.
- Apply information and systems management skills to oversee and deliver human services.
- Understand the importance of culture, gender, diversity, and global perspectives in the delivery of human services.