Unless otherwise noted, these fees are payable directly to Purdue Global, may be paid using financial aid funds, and can be incorporated into the student’s monthly payment plan. Refer to the Tuition and Fee finder for program- and course-specific fees.
Tuition Cap Administration
All students enrolled in bachelor’s and associate’s degrees eligible for Purdue Global Tuition Cap pricing are required to pay a $200.00 Tuition Cap Administration Fee per term, which covers the administration and processing of students within Cap-eligible programs and counts toward the Tuition Cap. This fee is not charged to Indiana residents.
Deposit: International Students
International students are required to pay one term of tuition and fees in full before the start of each term within the academic year.
All students enrolled in a standard undergraduate program are required to pay a $345.00 resource fee per term ($250.00 for military veterans and spouses). U.S. military servicemembers and residents of Indiana enrolled in a standard program are exempt from the resource fee.
All students enrolled in an undergraduate ExcelTrack® program are required to pay a $345.00 resource fee per term. There are no reductions applied to the resource fee for ExcelTrack® programs.
All students enrolled in a standard graduate program are required to pay a $295.00 resource fee per term ($200.00 for U.S. military servicemembers, veterans, and spouses). For the graduate students enrolled on the 12-week schedule, this fee is $300.00 per 12-week term, divided into $150.00 per 6-week session ($100.00 per session for U.S. military servicemembers, veterans, and spouses). Indiana residents receive a 10% reduction on resource fees per term.
All students enrolled in a graduate ExcelTrack® program are required to pay a $295.00 resource fee per term. For the graduate students enrolled on the 12-week schedule, this fee is $300.00 per term, divided into $150.00 per 6-week session. There are no reductions applied to the resource fee in ExcelTrack® programs.
Undergraduate students enrolled in EL206 will pay a $1,500.00 course fee. This nonrefundable fee will be collected as follows: 50% after add/drop week and 50% upon submission of a portfolio for evaluation. Undergraduate students who withdraw from the course after add/drop week, withdraw from Purdue Global before completing the course, fail the course, or do not submit a portfolio after completion of the course will not be charged the remaining $750.00. This fee may be paid using financial aid funds and can be incorporated into the student’s monthly payment plan.
Students enrolled in BU329, GB528, GB529, GB602, HS470, or HS570 will participate in either an international travel or virtual Education Abroad experience. Fees for the travel experience will vary and are estimated to range from $3,000.00 to $4,500.00, inclusive of airfare, accommodations, travel insurance, ground transportation, specified tours and experiences, some meals, and other additional fees. Fees for the virtual experience will vary and are estimated to range from $250.00 to $400.00, inclusive of admission to all available experiences and other additional fees. Both the travel and virtual experience fees will vary by destination and itinerary, will be applied to your student account, and may be paid using federal financial aid funds if enrolled in an eligible program. Additional out-of-pocket expenses may be required, including for unforeseen circumstances. Contact Purdue Global Education Abroad (email@example.com) for available programs and details. Refer to the Purdue Global Education Abroad Handbook for details, including experience locations, payment schedules, and refund policies.
Assessments of Skills and Knowledge
A fee of $100.00 is required for each Assessment of Skills and Knowledge taken.
A fee of $10.00 is charged for each copy of an official transcript. A $2.00 shipping and handling fee will be charged if the receiving school is unable to accept electronic delivery. Additional fees are as follows: notarized, $30.00; rush delivery, $25.00. Students will receive one free copy of their official diploma. Additional fees are as follows: duplicate/replacement, $25.00 (free if damaged in shipment or printed with errors); notarized, $30.00; apostille, $100.00.
Open Learning Course LRC100
Undergraduate students enrolled in Purdue Global's LRC100 course will pay a $1,500.00 assessment fee when they submit their portfolio for evaluation. This nonrefundable fee may be covered by financial aid.
A $25.00 fee will be added for all returned checks. Refer to the Tuition Finder for program- and course-specific fees.
- Books and instructional materials: Not all courses require textbooks; some use electronic instructional materials.
Undergraduate programs: Books and instructional materials are estimated at $50.00 to $250.00 per course. Books and instructional materials are provided at no cost to U.S. military servicemembers enrolled in all undergraduate programs. This fee is waived for other undergraduate students. Some courses may require students to purchase additional course materials from another source. Students may purchase supplemental course materials at a retail price predetermined by University administration.
Graduate programs: Books and other instructional materials are not included in the cost of tuition. Textbook and supplies may be purchased through the college bookstore or through other sources. Books and instructional materials are estimated at $50.00 to $250.00 per course. This is the approximate cost of books and supplies per term for a full-time student.
- U.S. military servicemembers are not eligible for Purdue Global scholarships, tuition vouchers, or reductions. Purdue Global is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon provision for eligible servicemembers. Spouses and dependents of eligible servicemembers who receive a transfer of benefits under the Post-9/11 GI Bill® chapter 33 may be entitled to the Yellow Ribbon provision. These reductions may not be used in conjunction with scholarships or other reductions unless otherwise noted.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/.
- Tuition Cap: Enrollees in Tuition Cap programs will pay an additional $200.00 per-term Administration Fee (which also counts toward the Tuition Cap). Indiana residents are not eligible for Tuition Cap pricing. Enrollees in Tuition Cap programs prior to July 5, 2017, should consult with Financial Aid to determine which pricing model is most advantageous for them.
- Indiana residents may not combine the Indiana tuition rate with Purdue Global scholarships, tuition vouchers, or other reductions.
- Not all programs are available in all states. Check with an Admissions Advisor.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change after 30 days’ advance notice. See the current University Catalog/Addendum for an explanation of the Refund Policy.
- Tuition is payable in full every term. Tuition payments can be made at the following website: https://paymentcenter.purdueglobal.edu/. International students must make payments by credit card or wire transfer.
- Graduate students who take courses offered by other programs within the University may be charged a different tuition rate than that for their program of study.
- Full-time status in a 10-week or 12-week graduate program is defined as 8 credit hours per term.
- Failure to return library materials to Purdue Global or any of its partner libraries will result in a financial obligation to Purdue Global and may result in postponement of registration for a new term or graduation. Instructional materials must be returned unused within 14 days from the date the student notifies the University of cancellation of enrollment. The student will be responsible for payment of any bill received for instructional materials not returned.
- Students outside the United States or U.S. Territories will be responsible for the cost and the shipment of instructional materials including returns and payment of customs duties or fees.
- Upon enrollment, undergraduate students must attest to high school graduation or equivalent. The University may require students to present actual proof of graduation or its equivalent as part of its verification process. All graduates of foreign high schools must provide actual proof of secondary completion by providing a degree or transcripts prior to enrollment. Please refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
- To attend a master’s degree program at Purdue Global, students must have earned a bachelor’s degree. To attend a postgraduate degree program at Purdue Global, students must have earned a master’s degree. Prior to enrollment, foreign transcripts must be evaluated for equivalency to a U.S. college degree by an NACES-approved evaluation agency. Please refer to the University Catalog for specific requirements.
- Upon enrollment, undergraduate students must attest to high school graduation or equivalent. The University may require students to present actual proof of graduation or its equivalent as part of its verification process.
- Postbaccalaureate program enrollees: Students must furnish an official transcript indicating receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education by 2 days prior to the start of the first term. If by the deadline you are unable to provide an official college transcript showing your prior degree completion, Purdue Global will attempt to use the unofficial transcript you provided during enrollment, and compare it to other official record sources, to confirm that the degree completion requirements for your program have been met. If the degree cannot be officially verified, as defined by Purdue Global, by 2 days prior to your scheduled start date, you will need to defer your start date.
- Fees and completion time for background checks vary by country. Additional criminal background check information may be required for a student based on his or her country or clinical setting. All expenses incurred for the background check will be paid by the student directly to the provider.
- Cancellation of Enrollment Agreement: Three-Day Cancellation—An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of signing an Enrollment Agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.