It’s time to take the next step in your nursing career. Earn your FNP certificate and advance as a primary care provider serving adults and children in a family setting.
- Learn how to diagnose and manage patients' acute and chronic health problems as well as ways to serve as a patient advocate.
- Take courses online and start your certificate whenever it's convenient for you.
- Gain hands-on experience through local onsite clinicals that allow you to apply what you’ve learned in a real-world setting.
- Prepare to obtain valuable family nurse practitioner certifications.
- Learn from faculty with decades of nursing experience.
- Be ready to make an impact by improving the availability of holistic, evidence-based, culturally relevant health care in diverse communities.