Graduate Certificate in Project Management Overview
Do you love to plan, organize, and manage resources to successfully complete project goals and objectives? Are you a take-charge person? Develop your professional skills online with a Graduate Certificate in Project Management.
Complete your project management courses online and study on your schedule. Our graduate certificate program offers a targeted curriculum designed to enhance your professional knowledge and help you stand out to employers.
You will explore:
- Project management from a strategic perspective
- Project plan preparation and setting project goals
- Project cost and scheduling
- Strategies for effective resource acquisition
- Various ethical dimensions of projects and project management
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.
Note: this program is not eligible for Title IV financial aid.