Online Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management Overview
A bachelor’s degree in organizational management can prepare you for today’s competitive job market. You’ll be equipped with the knowledge, technical skills, and work habits to pursue management-level positions in a variety of business fields.* In addition, our program teaches you general education literacies and professional competencies.
You’ll learn how to do the following:
- Analyze organizational processes and procedures in a variety of business settings.
- Evaluate information management, planning, operations, and control in business environments.
- Assess the roles that structure, management, and leadership play in organizational performance.
- Understand how economics, government, and law affect value creation in the global context.
- Evaluate the role of accounting, finance, and marketing within the larger organizational structure.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.
Note: At this time, residents of the following states and territories may not enroll in this program: Florida.