Education Resources for Military Students
Note: These links are provided as a convenience to military members and are not intended to imply any endorsement by Purdue Global.
- The Veterans Association GI Bill: This site can help you determine what your veteran educational benefits include and provides veterans educational resources.
- MyCAA: The Military Spouse Education Program was designed to provide military spouses educational benefits. Purdue Global participates in the MyCAA program.
- DANTES: A Department of Defense agency that supports active-duty military education through various means including helping members earn credit toward their degrees through the testing of experiential learning.
- GoArmyEd: GoArmyEd provides a wide range of information about Army education programs as well as an online tool to apply for tuition assistance.
- The AI Portal: The Air Force Portal is the place airmen can learn about education programs and is also an online tool used to apply for tuition assistance. Purdue Global is happy to participate in the AU-ABC (Bachelor's Completion Programs) and the GEM (General Education Mobile) program, which helps Airmen complete the college courses needed to earn their CCAF associate's degree.
Department of Defense Resources for Military Students
Executive Order 13607 was enacted to ensure quality standards are upheld in the support of military students in their educational pursuits. Purdue Global (formerly Kaplan University) is a proud signatory of the executive order.
To evaluate whether Purdue Global is the right educational institution for you, we have provided you with additional information about us. We recommend that you review the rest of this site as well as the Purdue Global University Catalog to learn more. Listed below are some additional tools that may be helpful in choosing an institution.
If at any time you have questions, please refer to the Contact Us page to access the relevant support team.
- The College Scorecard is a planning tool and resource to assist prospective students and their families as they evaluate options in selecting an institution.
- The College Navigator is a consumer tool that provides school information including tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, and student loan default rates. The site also features a cost calculator and school comparison tool.
- The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is a model aid award letter designed to simplify the information that prospective military students receive about costs and financial aid so they can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school. The shopping sheet will provide general estimates for cost of attendance. For a more accurate cost estimate, prospective students should complete the Net Price Calculator (NPC). Visit our FAQs for additional information. You can also contact the Purdue Global Financial Aid Office if you have any questions.
- The Paying for College site of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau allows prospective students to enter the names of up to three schools and receive detailed financial information about each one and enter actual financial aid award information.
Purdue Global (formerly Kaplan University) is a signatory of the DoD Memorandum of Understanding that supports and governs the quality of services provided to veteran students and their spouses. View a listing of all approved Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding participating institutions. View services provided by the government as a result of the MOU.
Access articles relevant to military students and earning a degree online.Read More
Get answers to questions about becoming a military student at Purdue Global and access active-duty education resources and information relevant to veterans.Learn More