The associate’s in early childhood development curriculum connects applied theory to practice, ethics, and professionalism. It also helps you develop the critical thinking and communication skills you need to fulfill the responsibilities of early childcare development roles in a variety of learning environments.
- Early Childhood Curriculum Planning
- Child Safety, Nutrition, and Health
- Creative Activities for Young Children
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Young Children With Special Needs