Come back stronger, ready to empower others to lead stronger, healthier lives. Earn your health and wellness degree online and move your career forward in a rewarding field.
- Meet the demand — with the growing emphasis on preventative care, new opportunities in wellness-related industries arise every day.
- Explore diverse approaches to health and wellness topics, including the integration of mind, body, and spirit.
- Customize your degree by focusing your electives on a particular area of study, such as nutrition or health science.
- Gain valuable real-world experience through an optional internship.
- Learn from experienced health care professionals who are active in the field.
- Shorten your path to a master’s degree with our accelerated bachelor’s to master’s option.
Gain the Skills That Employers — and Our Communities — Need
- Provide support, encouragement, and education to help people get healthier and prevent illness or injury.
- Evaluate scientific literature and research in nutrition, exercise science, health psychology, stress management, and complementary and alternative medicine.
- Develop the administrative, ethical, and professional skills for leadership positions throughout the health care field.