The ABA postgraduate certificate’s curriculum includes seven courses that focus on supporting individuals who are developmentally disabled, autistic, or suffering from traumatic brain injuries.
You’ll explore behavioral concepts and theories and develop assessment and intervention skills.
- Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Concepts of Measurement and Experimental Designs
- Assessment in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Implementing Procedures for Behavior Change
- Clinical Applications, Supervision, and Management