Employment of accountants and auditors is projected to grow from 2021 to 2031. Come back and be ready to meet the demand. Earn your accounting degree online.
- Get the education employers require: most of these new positions will require at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field.
- Fulfill the educational requirements to sit for the CPA or CMA® exams.
- Learn to develop and examine financial records, prepare taxes, and provide fiscal advice — services needed in nearly every industry.
- Apply the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to business applications.
- Gain hard skills in economics, finance, management, law, information systems, and quantitative methods, plus soft skills in communication, teamwork, and decision-making.
- Choose from four career-focused accounting concentrations.
Accelerated CPA Track
Is your goal to sit for the CPA Exam? Consider our Accelerated CPA Track option. After completing your bachelor's, enroll in our Master of Science in Accounting within 7 weeks and we’ll waive one course so you can finish faster.
Completing both the bachelor's and master's degrees in accounting meets the CPA exam’s educational requirement. For details, speak to an Advisor.