Take charge of your education and build your own customized degree. Use your past experience toward your Purdue Global bachelor’s and get the credit you deserve.
- Gain skills employers in any field need — such as strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, analytical, and communication skills. Learn to work in and lead diverse teams.
- Design your own open degree and Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) with curriculum from Purdue Global and beyond.
- Apply transfer credits from past college courses, life experiences, open courses, examinations, military training, or other experiential learning toward your degree.
- Select an optional concentration to further build your expertise and set yourself apart: industrial/organizational psychology, supply chain logistics, or leadership.
Choose a Pathway to Your Bachelor’s
Choose from two online pathways to your bachelor's in professional studies: term based or self-paced, independent study.
|Traditional Term-Based||Independent Self-Study|
|Take courses on a set pace on scheduled terms||Go at your own pace until the last course|
|Earn credit by passing Purdue Global courses||Earn credit by passing Assessments of Skills and Knowledge (ASKs)|
|Choose eligible instructor-led courses that align with your ILP||Choose from the list of ASKs that align with your ILP|
|Tuition based on per-credit-hour pricing||Monthly tuition fee, ASK fees, and tuition for the capstone course|
|Eligible for financial and military aid for those who qualify||Self-pay|
|Outstanding loans may be deferred||Outstanding loans cannot be deferred|
First Step: Create Your ILP
Work with a Purdue Global faculty Advisor to custom design an ILP that meets your professional aspirations and interests:
- Create your career goal statement.
- Review your previously earned college credits.
- Evaluate your prior experience for college credit.
- Learn what you need to do to complete the degree program.
- Identify potential course assessments and other ways to fulfill degree requirements.