The bachelor’s degree in health education and promotion teaches you to plan, implement, and evaluate health programs at the community level, including marketing, advocacy, and financial aspects. The online degree program provides the flexibility to study on your schedule, wherever you are.
- Experience curriculum aligned with the educational requirements for the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES®) examination.
- Obtain knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on communities and health care systems.
- Explore topics designed to meet the needs of health educators and community health workers.
- Shorten your path to a master’s degree in health education and promotion or public health with the accelerated bachelor’s-to-master’s option.
Gain the Skills That Employers Need
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving: Assess needs, resources, and the capacity for health education/promotion in a variety of settings.
- Research and analysis: Plan health education/promotion programs.
- Leadership and teamwork: Implement health education/promotion programs.
- Communication: Serve as a health education/promotion resource person.
- Professionalism and ethics: Advocate for health, wellness, and the profession of health education/promotion.