Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy and Management Overview
Pursue a path to sustainability with an environmental management degree. Purdue Global's Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy and Management prepares you with the knowledge of environmental issues and policy that can make you an asset to employers in a variety of settings.
You will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the environmental policy-making process and develop the knowledge base to create and enforce policies in a variety of fields. This program is designed to teach you:
- Research methods: Apply methods and tools to retrieve and analyze primary and secondary sources of information and data.
- Socially responsible leadership: Apply principles of social responsibility to decision making.
- Environmental management: Apply concepts, theories, and principles of environmental management to evaluate and recommend solutions for managing the environment.
- Environmental policy and law: Assess environmental policy and its impact on local, state, and national systems and communities.
- Global environmental issues: Analyze issues of the environment within the context of the global arena.
Accelerated Master's Degree Option
You can work toward a Purdue Global master’s degree in legal studies, public administration, educational psychology, human services, or psychology while you earn your bachelor’s degree. Complete both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in less time and at a lower cost than completing both programs separately. For details and eligibility requirements, speak to an Advisor.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.