Bachelor of Science in Finance Overview
Purdue Global’s Bachelor of Science in Finance helps you acquire technical knowledge in areas such as fiscal planning, corporate finance, banking, real estate, economic markets, and investment management. Gain the skills to advance your career today and conquer whatever challenges the fast-changing economic landscape brings tomorrow.
This online finance degree program provides you with rigorous training—including assignments, reports, presentations, and group projects—to help you gain an understanding of factors that influence financial decision making and prepare you to find solutions to real-life financial situations.
Concentrations allow you to personalize your education by focusing your electives on an area of study that best fits your desired career path. Choose from the following options:
- Accelerated Master of Science in Finance: Build your knowledge of finance in order to smoothly transition into the Master of Science in Finance program at Purdue Global.
- General finance: Take elective courses a la carte to get a taste of different finance areas.
- Investments: Focus on portfolio management and investment analysis.
- Real estate: Develop skills relevant to real estate sales and the real estate industry and apply them to various financial situations.
- Wealth management: Explore wealth management, portfolio management, and financial planning.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.