Employment in finance is growing faster than average. Come back stronger, ready to meet the demand, with an online finance degree from Purdue Global.
- Create real career opportunities. The growing range of financial products and the need for in-depth knowledge of emerging markets is expected to increase the demand for financial professionals.
- Gain technical knowledge in areas such as fiscal planning, corporate finance, banking, real estate, economic markets, and investment management.
- Get hands-on, rigorous training — through reports, presentations, group projects, and a final capstone project — to build the practical skills needed to solve to real-life financial challenges.
- Focus your degree by choosing one of four concentrations:
Build the Core Skills That Employers Need:
- Perform financial analysis using quantitative concepts and techniques.
- Interpret financial statements and ratios.
- Examine investment and financial risk.
- Apply legislation, regulations, and principles of practice to financial scenarios.
- Communicate professionally with stakeholders.