Bachelor of Science in Nursing Online Program Overview
The demand for nurses who possess a bachelor's degree in the U.S. is growing.‡ Created for nurses, by nurses, Purdue Global's online RN-to-BSN program is personalized to help you achieve your career goals.
Our bachelor's degree program prepares you to deliver exceptional direct or indirect patient care. Courses are taught by dedicated professionals who provide the leadership and guidance to foster the next generation of nursing leaders. The curriculum includes:
- A strong focus on professional leadership with courses in management, research, emerging trends in health care therapies, health assessment, and community nursing
- An emphasis on health promotion, community health, health care information, professional ethics, diversity, and health care management
- Development of a portfolio that enables students to demonstrate their professional and practical competencies
- Creation of a personalized, comprehensive development plan that includes career planning
- Completion of a series of clinical practice experiences designed to provide the opportunity for application of theoretical knowledge while working with a designated, qualified preceptor.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.
Note: At this time, residents of Tennessee may not enroll in this program.