August 13, 2018 | Purdue University Global
Nursing is a fast-paced and fulfilling career that offers an opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives. And just like almost every other health care career, the field of nursing is growing. For example, it’s predicted that:
- Employment of registered nurses will grow 15% from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all other occupations (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics).
- Employment of nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners will grow 31% from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all other occupations (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics).
This ebook is for anyone interested in exploring a career in nursing. It contains in-depth information on how to become a nurse, nursing career paths, and nursing degrees, including:
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ADN)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Learn how you can launch an exciting career in nursing by downloading our free ebook, "How to Become a Nurse: The Complete Guide to College Nursing Programs, Degrees and Career Paths.”
Download the eBook