Are you an RN with a master’s degree who’s interested in managing the health and wellness of adults or elderly patients? It’s time to earn your AGNP certificate online and move your career forward.
- Promote and provide care as a member of a health care team and improve the availability of evidence-based, culturally relevant health care in diverse communities.
- Prepare to sit for the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner certification or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners’ (AANP) Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner certification.
- Learn from faculty with decades of nursing experience who bring real-world knowledge to the classroom.
- Start when it's convenient for you and complete your coursework online, while completing clinicals in your local community.
Gain the Expertise That Employers — and Your Patients — Need
Serve and treat adult or elderly populations in settings such as family practices, nursing or convenient care facilities, or universities:
- Collaborate with the individual, community, and other health care professionals to ensure high-quality primary care services.
- Advocate for adult or elderly patients as they interact with the health care system.
- Maintain quality of care through consultation, collaboration, and continuing education.
- Provide holistic care that is responsive to the individual’s cultural and spiritual beliefs.