- Develop IT support skills in troubleshooting and customer care, networking, operating systems, system administration, and security.
- Acquire the foundational knowledge to prepare for industry certifications.
- Stack your credits directly into an associate’s or bachelor’s degree while earning your certificate.
- Complete a culminating project that can be included in your portfolio or shared with employers.
- Personalize your program by earning a micro-credential in one of 20+ professional focus areas.
Get the instruction and support from faculty that you wouldn’t get in a self-paced online course. Hear from experienced instructors and collaborate with fellow students in the classroom who are pursuing the same career.