Come back stronger, and become a leader that communities can count on in times of crisis. Earn your bachelor’s degree and be ready to move your emergency management career forward.
- Learn how to address the challenges in today’s emergency management landscape, including disaster planning, disaster response, technology, human resource management, and fiscal responsibility.
- Prepare for leadership roles in emergency preparedness, disaster planning, and disaster response.
- Develop the practical skills and knowledge to enhance public safety, manage critical resources, and guide communities on the path to recovery.
- Gain in-demand management, HR, marketing, and accounting skills with an optional concentration in business foundations.
Gain the Skills That Employers — and Communities — Need
- Evaluate the ethical, social, civic, cultural, and political issues that impact emergency management and disaster planning.
- Analyze global emergency management and disaster planning.
- Understand operational, strategic, and tactical emergency management decisions and disaster management planning.
- Examine the psychological effects of emergency management.
- Use analytical tools to evaluate research in the field.
- Explore how technology informs operational, strategic, and tactical decision-making.