- Understand the UX design process, including empathizing with users, defining pain points, creating wireframes and prototypes, testing designs, conducting usability studies, and more.
- Learn to work in Figma and Adobe XD, two of the most in-demand design tools valued by today’s employers.
- Walk away with a portfolio website including three end-to-end projects: a mobile app, a responsive website, and a cross-platform experience.
- Easily stack the credits you earn into an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Personalize a path to the career you want by earning a micro-credential in one of 22 professional focus areas.
Choose from more than 20 micro-credentials in high-growth fields to earn alongside your Google UX Design Certificate. Build the skills that interest you most and prepare you for the career you want.