It’s time to pursue a position or promotion in the field of human services. Earn your certificate in child and family services and move your career forward making a difference in your community.
- Be ready to meet the fast-growing demand for social and human service assistants.
- Gain basic skills and knowledge of child and family services through eight targeted courses.
- Improve the lives of children and families, as well as societal systems such as schools, the economy, health and welfare systems, and criminal justice.
- Complete your certificate 100% online while meeting the demands of your career.
- Learn from professors who are experienced human services professionals.
- Get a head start on your next degree — you can apply credits from this program toward a future Purdue Global associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
Gain Skills That Employers — and Families — Need
- Learn the developmental milestones of children and adolescents.
- Recognize appropriate skills required of a human services professional.
- Assess client needs to determine appropriate interventions and/or services.