- Understand the methods for gathering, analyzing, displaying, and sharing data effectively.
- Learn specialized skills including SQL, Tableau, R Programming, and more.
- Develop the foundational knowledge to prepare for industry certifications.
- Stack your credits directly into an associate’s or bachelor’s degree while earning your certificate.
- Complete a culminating project that can be included in your portfolio or shared with employers.
- Personalize your program by earning a micro-credential in one of 22 professional focus areas.
Choose from more than 20 micro-credentials to earn alongside your Google Data Analytics Certificate and learn the skills that interest you most and prepare you for the career you want.