Come back and move your career forward. Gain a competitive edge by combining the advanced nursing skills of an MSN degree with the management expertise of a health care administration degree.
- Develop the health care management and leadership skills to take on senior positions in settings such as hospitals, health care organizations, medical insurance companies, pharmaceuticals, long-term care facilities, ambulatory clinics, and more.
- Complete your courses online while balancing the demands of your nursing career.
- Gain hands-on experience through clinicals you can complete at your workplace or other convenient locations.
- Prepare to sit for advanced certifications with the MSN Executive Leader concentration.
- Be ready to make a lasting impact on the health care industry and respond to the health needs of individuals, families, and communities in both local and global settings.
What’s a Dual Degree?
Earn two degrees in less time than it would take to earn each degree separately. Because the master’s programs share a core curriculum, the credits you earn apply toward both degrees.