Courses in the Master of Health Care Administration teach you to apply principles of health care administration to develop administrative, ethical, and professional skills.
This online master's degree program culminates in the successful completion of a practice-focused capstone project that allows you to apply what you've learned to a challenging, real-world problem or issue.
- Organizational Development for Health Care
- Health Care Financial Management
- Health Care Operations and Quality Assessment
- Community Health Assessment
- Health Information Management and Assessment