What Is an MHA Degree?
With America's health care system constantly evolving, management of this shifting landscape requires professionals with special knowledge, insight, and problem-solving skills. Equip yourself to meet the challenge with a master’s degree in health care administration.
The Master of Health Care Administration emphasizes advanced knowledge and skills as well as overall concepts, values, research methods, and applications relevant to the health care field. Coursework is focused on preparing you to:
- Compare theoretical health care principles essential to leadership positions.
- Design effective strategies based on leadership and management concepts within the health care industry.
- Assess the impact of economics, ethics, professional standards, and the law on health care administration.
- Develop policies and programs to address health care industry concerns.
- Analyze statistical and financial methods in order to evaluate health care practices.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.