Come back stronger, ready to meet the fast-growing demand for health care leaders. Earn your master’s degree 100% online and move your health care administration career forward.
- Develop administrative, ethical, and professional skills needed for management and leadership positions in health care.
- Prepare to handle complex new developments in technology, economics, ethics, finance, policy, and management.
- Learn from faculty who are experienced health care professionals.
- Apply what you've learned in class to solve challenging real-world issues in a final capstone project.
- Gain the specialized knowledge, insights, and problem-solving skills to stay a step ahead in the constantly evolving U.S. health care system.
What Is an MHCA Degree?
Our program focuses on preparing students for advancement into general management, administration, and leadership roles in various health care settings.
Based on a competency model that aligns with our mission, the following competency domains serve as the foundation of the MHCA program:
- Communication, Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Teamwork: Demonstrate effective health care leadership through proficient communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Critical Thinking, Analysis, and Problem-Solving: Design solutions through proficient critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Health Care System(s) and Environment: Assess the impact of health care system(s) and environment on organizational goals.
- Leadership, Management, and Organization: Apply leadership, management, and organizational principles and practices to further organizational goals.
- Personal Development and Professionalism: Design goals by applying personal and professional development principles and practices.