It’s time to move your public health career forward. Earn the valuable MPH credential online and be ready to meet the growing demand for leaders in this field.
- Prepare for leadership roles in government, nonprofit, and private organizations that advocate for the advancement of healthy individuals, organizations, and communities.
- Develop well-rounded expertise in epidemiology, health care finance, law, management, and analytics to be able to make data-driven decisions and find evidence-based solutions for complex public health issues.
- Gain practical experience and strengthen your resume. The final capstone project includes an onsite fieldwork component where you’ll apply what you learn to real-world public health issues.
- Customize your program with electives to develop specialized expertise. See Notes and Conditions below for important information.
Gain the Skills That Employers — and the Public — Need
- Drive innovation and implement the latest tools and technologies in the fast-evolving field of public health.
- Appraise and critique contemporary health issues and policy.
- Combine leadership, advocacy, administrative, and communication skills in planning, organizing, and evaluating public health programs and processes.
- Evaluate concepts and methods of social and behavioral sciences to drive change and solve public health problems.