Master of Public Health Overview
The Master of Public Health online degree is a widely recognized professional credential for those seeking leadership and managerial positions in governmental, nonprofit, and private organizations in the health industry. Our master's in public health focuses on providing core knowledge and skills in foundational areas of public health.
At Purdue Global, we work with a variety of organizations to give our students the clearest possible picture of the ever-changing health care environment. This allows us to continue to develop and adapt our master's in public health online curriculum, so our graduates are equipped with the skills and knowledge they need to meet the expanding needs of the industry.
Our MPH curriculum is focused on preparing you to:
- Demonstrate an evidence-based approach to public health practice.
- Leverage fundamental epidemiological concepts in addressing population health problems.
- Appraise contemporary health issues and policy.
- Implement leadership, administrative, and communication skills through planning, organization, administration, and evaluation of public health programs and processes.
- Evaluate concepts and methods of social and behavioral sciences relevant to the identification and solution of public health problems.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.