Make your comeback with a communication degree. Move your career forward in a wide range of fields such as public relations, advertising, marketing, organizational communications, and management.
- Meet the demand — strong written and verbal communication skills are among the top qualities that employers look for in recent college graduates.
- Master communication fundamentals as well as relevant topics for today’s world, including conflict management, persuasion, diversity, and digital media.
- Shorten your path to a master’s degree with our accelerated bachelor’s to master’s option.
- Learn from faculty who bring real-world experience into the classroom.
- Deepen your expertise with an optional concentration in business foundations, digital communication, or public relations.
Learn the latest tools, practices, and skills that matter in a wide range of fields:
- Study effective writing and speaking, group dynamics, team building, and how to resolve complex issues that arise in the workplace.
- Plan and develop dynamic, interactive multimedia presentations.
- Understand the effects of technology, government and industry regulation, and legal and ethical issues.
- Use new and emerging media and software applications.