If you are a current student or graduate of Purdue Global or Kaplan University, you may request your official transcript directly by following these steps:
- Log in to your Purdue Global Campus portal at Campus.PurdueGlobal.edu. If you have forgotten your user name, please call 866-522-7747. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
- After logging into the portal:
- Select the “University Info” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Office of the Registrar.”
- Scroll down to the “Order Official Transcripts” section and select “Parchment Exchange.”
- Follow the instructions listed on that page to complete your transcript request.
If you are a current student or graduate of another Purdue University institution or a graduate of a closed Kaplan University or Kaplan Higher Education institution, review the important notes on the Transcript Requests page.
Enrollment Verification and Deferment Requests
Contact Purdue Global Support and Solutions at 866-522-7747.
Closed College Information
For more information on Kaplan Higher Education's closed colleges, please visit Kaplan.com/ClosedColleges.
Office of the Registrar
2550 Northwestern Avenue, Suite 1100
West Lafayette, IN 47906