Earn your master’s degree and move your higher education career forward. Prepare for leadership opportunities in administration, teaching, student services, and other rewarding areas of postsecondary education.
- Develop the practical knowledge, critical thinking, research, and writing skills that leaders at colleges and universities need.
- Learn from instructors who are professionals in the higher education field and bring real-world knowledge to the classroom.
- Focus on multicultural and diversity issues that impact student development in higher education.
- Examine how technology, public policy, and financing issues affect a student’s ability to attend college.
- Explore the historical development of colleges and universities and the organizational principles that guide them.
- College administration and leadership: Become an effective leader who can manage academic programs and departments in a variety of postsecondary settings.
- College teaching: Explore adult learning and how to use technology in higher education. Develop expertise in curriculum design and implementation, as well as learning assessment methods.
- Student affairs: Learn to administer comprehensive student services for both on-ground and online institutions. Complete a 120-hour internship experience to gain valuable real-world experience and expand your network.