It’s time to take your human services career further. Earn your master’s degree online and be ready to take on leadership positions in this fast-growing field.
- Expand your impact as an advocate for people in need by learning to design, deliver, evaluate, and oversee effective interventions and programs.
- Gain real-world experience through an optional internship.
- Fulfill the educational requirements to sit for the HS-BCP™ exam as part of your coursework.
- Specialize your degree plan by choosing from two concentrations.
Gain the Expertise Employers — and Communities — Need
- Understand the history and impact of past and present policies and legislation in the human services field.
- Identify and implement effective strategies that incorporate a theoretical and philosophical framework built on the values of the human services profession.
- Evaluate information, analyze data, and interpret and evaluate findings to help deliver appropriate services.
- Understand individual needs, the scope of the populations you serve, and the relevance of multiculturalism and diversity in delivering human services.