Come back and move your career forward with a bachelor’s degree in I/O psychology. Be ready to help organizations in a wide range of fields become better workplaces with stronger leaders.
- Broaden your knowledge of the principles of psychology as it relates to business and organizational settings.
- Learn to use psychology to manage and motivate talent in the workplace, develop leadership skills, and assess an organization to improve its effectiveness.
- Develop skills in coaching, assessment, selection, training, organizational development, performance (i.e., improvement, management), and work-life balance.
- Gain real-world experience and enhance your resume through an optional internship.
- Learn from psychology faculty who are working professionals in the field.
Accelerated Master’s Degree Options
Complete both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in less time and at a lower cost than completing them separately. While you earn your bachelor’s in industrial/organizational psychology, you can work toward a Purdue Global master’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Applied behavior analysis
- Criminal justice
- Educational psychology
- Higher education
- Homeland security and emergency management
- Human services
- Instructional design and technology
- Legal studies
- Public administration