This is your time. Meet the ongoing call for nurses with DNPs. Earn your next degree and be ready to perform at the very highest level of nursing.
- Add a terminal degree to your existing RN and MSN credentials to stay competitive in the rapidly changing health care environment.
- Complete your courses online while balancing the demands of your nursing career.
- Prepare to practice in clinical and leadership roles with a focus on improving patient and health care system outcomes.
- Learn from expert DNP faculty — 100% are doctorally prepared and many have decades of nursing experience. They bring real-world knowledge to the classroom and understand what it takes to succeed in the field.
Gain the Expertise That Employers Need
- Analyze data and scientific research to improve nursing practice.
- Provide organizational and system leadership to continuously improve quality of health care and foster interprofessional collaboration.
- Evaluate ethical, legal, and societal factors in shaping and developing health policies.
Complete a practice-focused final project over the course of four terms. Work under the mentorship of a DNP consultant and in collaboration with a mentor at clinical site.
Integrate practice and theory in the delivery of complex health care within your specialty area. You’ll need to complete a minimum of 1,000 postbaccalaureate practice hours to graduate — independent study options are available if you need additional coursework to meet the required hours.