The number of credits required for graduation may range from 48 to 60 credits depending on the number of supervised practice hours you bring into the program at the time of enrollment.
Independent study options are available for students who need additional coursework to achieve a minimum of 1,000 postbaccalaureate practice hours as part of a supervised academic program prior to graduation.
- Scientific Foundations for Practice Doctorate
- Epidemiology and Social Determinants of Population Health
- Ethics, Policy, and Advocacy for Population Health
- Clinical Decision Making for Practice Doctorate
- Transforming the Health Care Organization