Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management Overview
As organizations struggle with tracking and maintaining their internet footprint, the need for well-educated cybersecurity leaders is expected to grow. Our online master's in cybersecurity management helps you prepare for leadership roles directing and protecting critical information infrastructures.
In this master’s degree program, you’ll study effective ways to develop, implement, evaluate, and update the security policies and practices that help organizations respond to and overcome cyberattacks.
Coursework is focused on preparing you to:
- Direct and protect critical information infrastructures.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and update cybersecurity policies and practices to help organizations respond to cyberthreats.
- Manage information continuity, asset classification and control, compliance, and the secure administration of IT infrastructure, as well as incident response.
- Evaluate theories, framework, principles, and best practices related to cybersecurity science and technology.
- Analyze data using statistical principles.
- Apply appropriate theories, including Request for Comments (RFCs), to evaluate and mitigate risk.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.