Demand for well-educated cybersecurity leaders is growing. It’s time to earn your master's degree and prepare to take on leadership roles directing and protecting critical information infrastructures.
- Advance your skills in a thriving industry — master the ability to develop, implement, evaluate, and update the security policies and practices that help organizations respond to and overcome cyberattacks.
- Invest in yourself and your future — information security analyst is one of the top 10 fastest-growing occupations in the country from 2021 to 2031.
- Earn your degree 100% online while meeting the demands of your career.
- Gain practical experience through learning labs that simulate real-world, on-the-job situations.
- Select one of seven concentrations that align with your professional goals.
Who Should Enroll in This Cybersecurity Master’s Degree?
This program is a good fit if you already have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and networking technology
- Good math and communication skills
- Familiarity with internet and wireless applications