How to Request a Purdue Global Transcript
On this page, you can find instructions to request official transcripts, including from closed Kaplan University and Kaplan Higher Education locations.
For enrollment verification and deferment requests, contact Purdue Global Support and Solutions at 866-522-7747.
Graduates of Purdue Global or Kaplan University
If you are a current student or graduate of Purdue University Global or a graduate of Kaplan University, you may request your official transcript directly by following these steps:
- Log in to your Purdue Global Campus portal at Campus.PurdueGlobal.edu.
- After logging into the portal:
- Select the “University Info” tab at the top of the page
- Click on “Office of the Registrar”
- Scroll down to the “Order Official Transcripts” section and select “Parchment Exchange”
- Follow the instructions listed on that page to complete your transcript request.
Graduates of Closed Kaplan University Institutions
If you attended one of the following schools, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to request your official transcript:
- Kaplan College (Davenport only, 2002–2004)
- American Institute of Commerce
- Quest College
- Hamilton College
- Hagerstown Business College
- Nebraska Business College
- Lincoln School of Commerce
- Business Institute of Technology
- Andover College
- Plus Grey
- Casco Bay
If you are a current student or graduate of Purdue University West Lafayette, Calumet (Purdue Northwest), Fort Wayne, North Central (Purdue Northwest), IUPUI, or a Polytechnic Statewide location, follow the instructions on the Purdue University Website to request a transcript.
Attendees of Kaplan College, Kaplan Career Institute, Bauder College, Kaplan Career Education, or a related location:
Request a Transcript
Attendees of Hesser College/Mount Washington College:
Access Transcript Request Information