Registered nurse is now the #5 job in the U.S. for the greatest expected growth from 2022 to 2032. Come back stronger, ready to meet the fast-growing demand and make a difference helping patients and communities.
- Take courses online and complete lab and simulation experiences in the Cedar Rapids area, Council Bluffs, or Des Moines, IA, or Waterville, ME.
- Complete your clinicals at a local health care facility equipped with the medical tools used in the field plus simulators for clinical scenarios.
- Prepare for the NCLEX-RN® exam.
- Earn bachelor's-level credits as part of the program to fast-track your BSN.
- Get the credit you deserve. Students in Iowa and Maine with active, unencumbered paramedic or EMT licenses may receive course waivers or transfer credit for their experience.
- Learn from faculty who are experienced professionals bringing you their nursing expertise from around the U.S.
- Develop the knowledge and clinical skills to direct and manage patient care, communicate with patients and caregivers, and work as a member of a health care team.
Fast-Track Your Career With Our Two-Step BSN Pathway
Earn your ASN, launch your RN career, and get a head start on your bachelor's degree — all in under 2 years. Transition easily from your ASN into our online RN-to-Bachelor of Science in Nursing program and start your BSN courses as you prepare for the nursing boards. Choose from two flexible ways to earn the in-demand BSN credential: