It’s time to move your career forward with an online certificate in instructional design and technology. Be ready to create innovative curricula that meets the needs of diverse students in a changing society.
- Prepare to design, develop, and evaluate instructional materials and programs in higher education, corporate, military, government, nonprofit, and other settings.
- Use new and emerging technologies in the delivery of educational services.
- Gain skills and knowledge you can apply right away if you currently work in the field.
- Learn from faculty who are experienced instructional designers and instructional technologists.
- Get a head start on your next degree — you can apply your certificate credits toward a future Purdue Global master’s degree.
- Incorporate active, applied learning experiences that help you master technical, pedagogical, and project and program management skills.
Academic Alliances to Expand Your Teaching Opportunities
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences is pleased to announce a partnership with Promise Opens Doors, an organization that offers an online certificate program for educators interested in working abroad and helping others learn English.