It’s your comeback, so build a degree that matches your personal goals and interests. Design a custom program that moves your career forward.
- Learn to discuss and analyze issues in your organization, communicate solutions to diverse stakeholders, and become an ethical leader in your field of interest.
- Select from two online pathways: a traditional term-based program or an independent, self-paced study option.
- Create a flexible Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) that meets your professional and personal interests.
- Build an open degree with curriculum from Purdue Global and beyond.
- Get the credit you deserve. Use your past learning and experience to graduate faster and save on tuition. Learn more about transfer credits.
Two Pathways to Your Associate’s
Are you a motivated, independent thinker who’s taken at least one college course? It’s time to take charge of your education. Choose from two program options:
|Complete scheduled terms at a set pace
|Complete courses at your own pace until the capstone (last course of the degree)
|Pass eligible instructor-led courses that align with your ILP to earn credit
|Pass Assessments of Skills and Knowledge (ASKs) that align with your ILP to earn credit
|Tuition pricing based on per-credit-hour
|Costs include monthly tuition fee, capstone course tuition, and ASK fees
|Apply for financial and military aid if you qualify
|You may defer outstanding loans
|You cannot defer outstanding loans
First Step: Create Your ILP
Start by working with a Purdue Global faculty Advisor to custom design an ILP that matches your career and personal interests:
- Create a personal career goal statement.
- Review any college credits you earned in the past.
- See which of your prior experiences may count for college credit.
- Identify what you’ll need to do to complete the degree program.
- Discover course assessments and ways to fulfill your degree requirements.