Master of Science in Management and Leadership Overview
Purdue Global’s online Master of Science in Management and Leadership (MSM) degree program is designed to help you hone the skills needed to become a successful leader in today’s fast-paced business world.
This online master's degree in management program focuses on the most effective management and organizational strategies and concepts to help you make a difference in today’s dynamic and global business environment.
MSM Degree Concentrations
Concentrations can help you develop proficiencies that can apply to a future management profession. Choose from the following:
- Global business: Understand the business impact of differences in cultural, political, economic, and legal systems. This concentration includes a study abroad option that will allow students to participate either virtually or in person.
- Health care management: Examine the role of management in improving the quality of health care services.
- Human resources: Study human resources development (HRD) management processes from a strategic HR perspective.
- Information technology: Study methods for finding innovative solutions to an ever-increasing array of IT challenges.
- Leadership: Examine how to effectively lead individuals and teams within diverse corporate environments.
- Organizational design and development: Discover how to align an organization's strategies, structures, and processes.
- Project management: Focus on strategic project management with an emphasis on planning, executing, and managing a project.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.