It’s time to take your career even further. Develop the advanced nursing, public health, and leadership skills to move into executive-level positions in hospitals, health departments, and other health care organizations.
- Prepare to use your expertise and experience to influence health policy and improve the quality of care at local, state, or global levels.
- Increase your speed to graduation and earn your degree on your schedule with ExcelTrack® course offerings.
- Take courses 100% online while meeting the demands of your nursing career.
- Gain hands-on experience through clinicals you can complete locally or even at your current workplace.
- Prepare for ANCC Nurse Executive or Nurse Executive, Advanced certifications with the Executive Nurse Leader concentration.
What’s a Dual Degree?
Earn two degrees in less time than it would take to earn each degree separately. Because the master’s programs share a core curriculum, the credits you earn apply toward both degrees.