Transfer Community College Credits Through Our Alliance Program
Discover how you can apply your associate's degree toward a Purdue Global bachelor's to save on tuition and graduate sooner.
Purdue Global has partnered with schools across the country to help those with community college credits transfer them and earn a bachelor’s degree faster.*
Why Should You Choose Purdue Global to Further Your Education?
- We offer 175+ online undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Your experiences can earn you undergraduate credits. Earn credits from your work or life skills and save on your degree.
- We offer accelerated degree pathways for veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Your military training can get you closer to your degree.
- Earn credit for what you already know. Assess your skills and test out of courses you have mastered.
- Terms start every month, so you can begin right away.
Purdue Global Community College Alliance Program
Purdue Global has an educational alliance (through an articulation agreement) with the following institutions.
- Blue Ridge Community and Technical College
- Central Ohio Technical College
- Central Texas College
- Davis College
- Delaware Technical and Community College
- Des Moines Area Community College
- Eastern Gateway Community College
- Eastern Iowa Community College
- Empire College
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Gateway Technical College
- Hagerstown Community College
- Indian Hills Community College
- Iowa Central Community College
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Kirkwood Community College
- Miami Dade College
- National Paralegal College
- Northeast Iowa Community College
- North Iowa Area Community College
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Pima Community College
- Southwestern Iowa Community College
- Waukesha County Technical College
- Western Technical College
- Ultimate Medical Academy
Transferring from community college to Purdue Global can save time and money. Combined with other prior learning, your associate’s credits may cover up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree.*
As a graduate of a partner institution, you may be eligible for a tuition reduction.†
Purdue Global may be able to recognize credits or programs from colleges and universities not listed on this page. Contact us for a full list or to learn more.Contact an Admissions Advisor