Computer Forensics Postbaccalaureate Certificate Overview
Identity theft, check fraud, phishing, and other forms of digital crime are a concern in today's interconnected age. Purdue Global’s Computer Forensics Postbaccalaureate Certificate prepares you with the critical knowledge and technical skills you need to pursue entry-level positions in the field of computer forensics.
The curriculum for the online certificate in computer forensics is designed to provide foundational knowledge of key information technology areas.
Our computer forensics training can prepare you to:
- Apply current technical tools and methodologies to solve problems.
- Design information systems and analyze users’ technical issues.
- Evaluate IT trends, practices, and products.
- Assess the potential impact of information systems and technology on business processes.
Prepare for Certification
Earning a postbaccalaureate certificate in computer forensics online could also help you prepare for the following certification exams*:
- CompTIA Network
- CompTIA Security
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.
Note: This program is not eligible for Title IV federal financial aid.