Saturday, June 6, 2020—Murat Theatre
Ceremony for graduates in the business, information technology, and health sciences programs, and Concord Law School—all degree levels
- 8:30 am ET: Doors open for morning ceremony; Graduate Services Area open
- 9:15 am ET: Graduate line up
- 9:30–11:00 am ET: Morning graduation ceremony*
Ceremony for graduates in criminal justice, education, fire science, human services, legal studies, nursing, psychology, and social and behavioral sciences programs—all degree levels
- 12:00 pm ET: Doors open for afternoon ceremony; Graduate Services Area open
- 12:45 pm ET: Graduate line up
- 1:00–2:30 pm ET: Afternoon graduation ceremony*
*Ceremony end time is approximate and may end earlier or later depending on how fast or slow graduates cross the stage.
Important Dates and Deadlines
April 16, 2020
- Last day to register for the June 6 ceremony
- Last day to order your cap and gown
- Last day to update your name and address on your student file
- Last day to submit a video for the vocalist contest
April 30, 2020
- Last day to cancel your attendance at the June 6 ceremony without penalty.
Graduate Services Area
Check back closer to the ceremony date for a list of departments that will be present to offer assistance and answer questions.
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about graduation.