Come back and move your career forward. Earn your ABA certificate online and gain the knowledge and credentials to take on new opportunities in the field.
- Complete a practicum experience to gain valuable real-world experience.
- Learn from faculty who are working professionals in the behavior analysis field.
- Gain the skills for a variety of career paths such as: working with children in school settings; enhancing the development of children and adults with disabilities; or increasing the performance and satisfaction of employees in organizations.
Gain the Skills That Employers — and Clients — Need
- Provide assessments, design behavior intervention plans, and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment of children and adults with special needs.
- Utilize basic methodologies in psychology, including research design, data analysis, and the interpretation and evaluation of findings to determine effective client services.
- Use analytical thinking, skeptical inquiry, and a scientific approach to solve problems and design treatment plans related to DSM-5 behavioral and mental health issues.
- Apply ABA principles to functional assessments, behavior intervention plans, and the evaluation of treatment effectiveness.
- Explain treatment approaches in terms that clients, their families, and organization representatives understand.