Caps, gowns, and tassels must be purchased online through Jostens at least 6 weeks before your chosen ceremony to ensure timely delivery and avoid rush delivery fees.
Caps and Gowns
Cap and Gown Packages and Ordering Instructions
- General Information
- Graduates attending a ceremony in person must order regalia (caps and gowns) through Jostens.
- Order at least 6 weeks prior to the ceremony date to ensure timely delivery.
- For late orders, call Jostens at 800-854-7464. Additional rush fees for late orders will apply.
- Caps and gowns are not available at the ceremony.
- Business or business causal clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended to be worn with regalia.
- Cap and Gown Packages
Cap and gown packages include:
- Associate's, bachelor's, certificate, and diploma graduates: Cap with tassel, gown, and custom Purdue Global zipper pull
- Master's graduates: Cap with tassel, gown with batwing sleeves, degree-color hood, and custom Purdue Global zipper pull
- Doctorate graduates: Cap with tassel, gown with velvet strips, degree-color hood, and custom Purdue Global zipper pull
See Listing of Hood Colors below for master's and doctorate degree colors.
- Ordering Instructions
- Visit the Purdue Global page on Jostens
- Select “Graduation Caps & Gowns”
- Select your Collection:
- Student All Other Degrees (associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and undergraduate-level certificate or diploma graduates)
- Student Concord Law
- Student Post-Master's Certificate
- Enter your exact height and weight details for an accurate fit.
- Master’s and doctorate graduates only: Select your major/curriculum to receive the correct hood (see ;Listing of Hood Colors below).
- Fill in your billing and shipping details to complete your order.
Listing of Hood Colors for Master's and Doctorate Graduates
|Degree||Hood Color||Jostens Selection|
|Criminal Justice||Peacock||Criminal Justice|
|Health Care Administration||Salmon||Health Sciences|
|Health Education||Salmon||Health Sciences|
|Health Informatics||Salmon||Health Sciences|
|Health Information Management||Salmon||Health Sciences|
|Higher Education||Light Blue||Education|
|Homeland Security and Management||Peacock||Criminal Justice|
|Human Services||White||Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|Information Technology||Red||Information Technology|
|Instructional Design and Technology||Light Blue||Education|
|Juris Doctor and Executive Juris Doctor||Purple||Concord Law School|
|Legal Studies||Purple||Legal Studies|
|Management and Leadership||Drab||Business|
|Professional Studies||White||Professional Studies|
|Public Administration||Peacock||Criminal Justice|
|Public Health||Salmon||Health Sciences|